Rizzle® • Statement of Compliance
Under Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021
1. Silverlabs Technologies Inc.(Silverlabs), is a company incorporated in Delaware, USA operating from 2020 Wendover Lane, San Jose, CA 95121, USA as the developer and owner of the app platform branded ‘Rizzle’. Silverlabs does not create the content but provides a software platform through the app that can be used in handheld mobile devices and online computer devices.
Silverlabs operates Rizzle® (for iOS & Android), a short video platform and the
Significant Social Media Intermediary
Irrespective of whether Silverlabs Technologies, Inc is a ‘Significant Social Media Intermediary’ or not, it has a best practice it has implemented policies and procedures to comply with the requirements of the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021 (hereinafter the “Rules”), including those for Significant Social Media Intermediary.
2. Due Diligence
- In addition to other requirements prescribed by the Rules, Silverlabs Policies specifically prohibit users from publishing content that is (i) invasive of another’s bodily privacy or harmful or harassing on the basis of gender especially children; or (ii) is patently false or misleading but appearing as a fact; or (iii) impersonates or deceives or is false with the intention of causing injury or wrongful loss or harassment wrongful gain or fraud; or (iv) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, or (v) violates any law. Silverlabs deploys technology-based measures, including automated tools or other mechanisms to proactively identify content which falls within the above categories and others.
- Silverlabs is compliant to implement orders by a court of competent jurisdiction and/or appropriate government authority or its agency. Any such orders for takedown or any other purposes should be addressed for compliance to the Resident Grievance Officer with a copy to Nodal Contact Officer and Chief Compliance Officer (contact details below).
- Silverlabs confirms that on receipt of a written request for information from a lawfully authorized government agency clearly stating the purpose for which it is required, Silverlabs Technologies, Inc. shall provide such information or assistance in its control or possession to the government authority within 72 hours.
- Silverlabs confirms that in compliance with the Rules, registration information from a user and/or information which has been removed or to which access has been disabled, shall be retained by Silverlabs Technologies, Inc. for a period of 180 days from the date of cancellation or withdrawal or removal or disablement.
3. Additional Due Diligence
- The physical contact address of Silverlabs Technologies, Inc. for the purposes of receiving communication addressed to it under the Rules
Silverlabs. has implemented the following mechanism for dealing with grievances:
- Grievances relating to violation of the Rules must be addressed to the Resident Grievance Officer at with a copy to the Chief Compliance Officer at The complaint must contain such information as is necessary in order for Silverlabs Technologies, Inc. to investigate and take action.
- Reported grievances will be acknowledged within 24 hours of receipt along with a unique identification number. Grievances will be disposed of within 15 days from date of receipt. Wherever practical, information on action taken or not taken by Silverlabs Technologies, Inc. may be provided to the reporter of the grievance.
- Grievances by an individual relating to exposure of their private areas, full or partial nudity or depicting such individuals in any sexual act or conduct; or impersonation in an electronic form, including artificially morphed images will be acted upon within 24 hours.
- A monthly compliance report containing information as specified by the Rules will be published on the website under the link Compliance.
- Users may opt for voluntary verification of accounts using an active Indian phone number. All such requests may be sent to ® App. A visual identifier will be shown against the profiles of users who have voluntarily verified themselves. or raised within the Rizzle
- Silverlabs Technologies, Inc. has appointed Indian residents to ensure compliance with the Rules:
Chief Compliance Officer for ensuring compliance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules
Name: Sana Afreen
Nodal Contact Officer for 24x7 coordination with law enforcement agencies and officers to ensure compliance to their orders or requisitions made in accordance with the provisions of law or rules made thereunder
Name: Advitiya Sehgal
Resident Grievance Officer to (i) acknowledge a complaint in relation to the Rules within 24 hours and dispose off such complaint within a fifteen days from the date of its receipt; and (ii) receive and acknowledge any order, notice or direction issued by the Appropriate Government, any competent authority or a court of competent jurisdiction.
Name: Tejal Ranjan